This interview with Chamath Palihapitiya raises many thought-provoking questions for entrepreneurs:
– What is your vision for 2045? If you don’t have one, why not?
– If you only have one brain, are you happy with your decision about how to train it (social media) for what else you need it to do?
– What is your opinion of capital?
– Do you agree with his assertions about how the world works and who wields power?
– Are the projects you’re working on aimed at short term goals or long term goals? Are you happy with that?