Whether you need a jacket, a new game, or something serious in a hurry, here’s a common question people have: “How am I going to make $100, fast?!”
Here are the 100 10 easiest ways to make $100 in a hurry: (from full 100 ways here)
10. Monetize your Photos – Follow the instructions at Staree, use your social media account, and collect the cash. This is unbelievable to someone who doesn’t understand today’s social media business environment, but the cash they’ll pay you to do this is real. More info here: http://staree.com/
9. Yak it up on Twitter – Tweet on a topic and get paid to do it. Believe it not, this is how the world works. So why not profit from it? More info here: http://izea.com/publishers/tweeters/
8. MySurvey – Lots of prizes, rewards, points, and so on. If you invite your friends to join, you’re eligible for a bonus too. Begin here: https://www.mysurvey.com/
7. Mystery shoppers are hired by businesses to shop at their own stores undercover. The mystery shoppers then report back to the businesses, telling what they found, what they thought, and most importantly how the employees were. Get paid to eat out, buy clothes, review customer service, and so on.
6. Find it in Carwash Vacuum Cleaners – All those people who suck up dirt and leaves from the interiors of their cars are also sucking up stray coins. Many car wash vacuum cleaners have a removable bucker on the bottom that collects the dirt over the course of the day. For a busy car wash, there’ll be a regular supply of coins on a daily basis, right in the “garbage” that would otherwise be thrown out. Luckily, being at a car wash, it’s easy to clean the coins in no time. The odd bill will show up in the vacuums too, even $20s on occasion.
5. Creative Street Begging – Make a creative sign, craft a witty one-liner, or otherwise get people on the street to give you spare change.
4. Convert Ideas into T-Shirts with CafePress.com – You’ll sell as many t-shirts as you’re clever enough to sell. CafePress is one of the top destinations for customers and micro-sellers in the world.
3. Participate in Clinical Trials – Health researchers are frequently looking for test subjects for new research projects. Fully understand the risks before you sign up for anything, though, since your health is at stake. (!!)
2. Amazon – Sell virtually anything. Amazon carries a lot more than just books, CDs and movies. Here’s the starting page for their affiliate program: https://affiliate-program.amazon.com/
1. iTunes – Know anyone who buys and/or rents music, TV shows, games, audio books, podcasts, or documentaries? Then why aren’t you getting in on the action and getting paid every time they use Apple’s store? Start here: http://www.apple.com/itunes/affiliates/
Some of these ideas are quicker than others (and some are more likely to make $100 than others), but hopefully this helps you get that $100 in a week or a day!
From the full collection at Make 100 Dollars